VPC Pipe Coupling
The perfect connection!
The Funke VPC® Pipe Coupling allows pipes of the same nominal diameters (from 100mm to 1070mm), but made of different materials, to be connected to one another safely, reliably, and with the best possible results, despite having different outer diameters.
The Funke VPC® Pipe Coupling consists of a reducible sealing sleeve made of elastomer rubber, a centrically reducible securing cage made of plastic, and two stainless-steel bands for applying force to achieve a uniform circumferential adjustment.
Reliable sealing according to DIN EN 1610
The sealing sleeve has a multiple double sealing profile for really reliable sealing in accordance with DIN EN 1610. Its conically deformable middle section and the integrated band guide channels on both sides allow for centric and stepless reduction adjustment of the individual orientation of both contact areas. The reduction process takes place uniformly over the entire circumference, while the jointed middle section enables a separate reduction to be obtained on each side of the pipe coupling.
The VPC® Pipe Coupling is available in two design formats.
- VPC-Pipe Coupling 100 mm – 1070 mm
- VPC-Pipe Coupling; oil-resistant 100 mm – 1070 mm
- VPC-Pipe Coupling; special solutions, concrete pipe adaptors
The advantages in practice:
- Fast and easy installation
- High flexibility
- Reduction of warehousing costs for distributors
- Equal adjustment suit various surfaces
- No additional bushes required when assembling a VPC Pipe Coupling with an outer diameter of up to 382mm
- With DIBt Approval Z-42.5-450
- Assembly kit box available as an accessory
|Product name:||Funke VPC® Pipe Coupling|
|Nominal diameters:||VPC 100 mm up to 1070 mm:
|Effective length:||162 – 200 mm|
|Area of use:||Allows equal adjustment to suit various surfaces|
|Installation guideline:||According to the manufacturer’s instructions|
|Installation conditions:||According to the manufacturer’s specifications|