Quick and economical sewer connections
The Connex Junction, with DN/OD 160 or DN/OD 200 socket adjustable from 0° to 11°, is designed for the tension-free connection of lateral pipes to thin-walled plastic drainage or sewer pipes, with a wall thickness of less than 30mm.
Using the Connex Junction lateral pipes can be connected to the sewer main pipe quickly, easily and economically – both in the case of a new installation and upon retrofitting. The Connex Junction is equipped with an integral adjustable socket so that the connected pipes permit movements in all directions from 0° to 11°. Thus, the Connex Junction meets the requirements of DWA-A 139* (German Technical Guidelines), according to which “lateral pipes must be connected in such a way that they can accommodate movements”. The significantly increased flexibility contributes to high quality and a long service life of lateral pipes and connections.
The Connex Junction is available in the following nominal diameters:
- DN/OD 160 for sewer pipes DN 200 – 300, bore hole 162 mm ± 1 mm
- DN/OD 160 for sewer pipes DN 400 – 1500, bore hole 200 mm ± 1 mm
- DN/OD 200 for sewer pipes DN 250 – 1500 , bore hole 200 mm ± 1 mm
WRc Approval for use in the UK
The Connex Junction is approved for use in the UK by WRc, Approval No. PT/435/0119.
The advantages in practice:
- Tension-free lateral connection
- Easy and quick installation
- Dual cutting of existing pipelines to connect lateral pipes via junctions and slip couplers is not necessary
- Time and cost saving
|Product name:||Connex Junction|
|Nominal diameter connection:||DN/OD 160 – 200|
|Nominal diameter main pipe:||
|Colour:||RAL 7037 (grey)|
|Installation guideline:||According to the manufacturer’s instructions|
|Area of use:||